Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Canadian Guide To Super Couponing !!!

Last week Rexall had a sale on Mulitbionita Vitamins for $9.99 a box. Although many stores where out of stock I did find one which had 20 boxes left. Armed with my 20 x $10.00 off Internet coupons I made the trip down to pick up the vitamins. After paying the tax, I walked away with 20 months worth of excellent pro biotic multi-vitamins for . 50 x 20 = $10.00 which is $4.00 less then the regular price of just ONE box.
This is the kind of deal which is just too good to pass up since I coupon for others on fixed ingees who could never afford vitamins. The Food Bank also appreciates any donations.
Also, watch Walmart sales. Many times they have prices equal to or lower then your coupon value. I purchased, well really FREEBIE'D7 Speed Stick Deodorants which were sale priced at $1.99 . My $2.00 coupons came in handy for that !!!
Did you know that Zellers pays you $15.00 each to fill up to 10 prescriptions at their store? The $150.00 which I made there ( for doing absolutely nothing) was quite a windfall. This was a few months ago, but I think it is still a viable promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment