Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vikki Vi custom collection for More to hug fashions

My name is Lin Anderson and I opened the first More to hug fashions in 1983. Being plus size, I was desperate to find great quality, interesting colors and prints, wonderful fit, that I could rely on, feminine and easy care fashions. I came up empty and so did all my plus sized friends! I had been in Children's fashions and art so I knew the business side. I knew that I was not alone in my search for plus size, not bulletproof polyester, brown or navy but lots more choice. It wasn't being offered so More to hug fashions was born. I opened stores, starting in Camarillo Ca. and grew to Thousand Oaks, Santa Barbara and finally to Saint Thomas Virgin Islands. I knew that the need for plus sized wonderful fashion was worldwide because I had customers fly to my stores from all over the world. My webstore moretohugfashions.ge and my okay store were born. I took my very best designer, Vikki Vi, who had been the best in my stores for 30 yrs, and continued my relationship with them. I am now designing my own custom More To Hug collection by Vikki Vi. Wonderful fabrics, consistent fit, fabulous quality, super easy care and feminine too! Now for the really terrific part BELOW WHOLESALE! Because of the volume I do between my e-bay store and my web store moretohugfashions.ge I can do my own line. I now offer Vikki Vi for the misses customer too starting at extra small. My custom collection is sized 0X-4X. Take a look, I know you will love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment