Monday, July 26, 2010

Best place to holiday in turkey?

I am going away in september with my family ( 2 adults and 2 kids 21 and 18) and was wondering where the best destination would be to go? I have been to Bodrum with friends for the nightlife which was really good but not really a family holiday.Probably going to be staying in an all inclusive so won;t go out much although would like to go out for a couple of days and probably some good bars/restaurants! Helpppp!! :)|||I went to icmeler once for 2 weeks its quite nice|||Gumbet was a nice destination. Good selection of bars and restaurants but more family orientated than Bodrum.|||The best destination for a family vacation will be Istanbul. There are lots of all inclusive hotels, so there won;t be any problems with choosing one of them. As for the bars, there are plenty of them, you can try for example Tria Elegance restaurant, this is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment