Monday, July 26, 2010

Why this fuzz?a question about tickets for travelling by ship?

all the damage was done by the trolls ;;not so cool;;{usurper of mine},and ;;greek rules;;{ironic that his nick supports greece...nice mask...}especially the 2nd one tried to do big damage to me because of the misleading of his avatar;s nick.i had difference with 5 members and all of them were the first to offend me and deeply...4 of 5 insulted me in public and i had to do the same after,defending myself.i will exclude 1 member because he is not in the same kind with the previous members because they were descent when he is not.i dont have any respect for him... MAIN QUESTION how much the tickets cost for travelling by ship in rhodes from thessaloniki.i did not have the mood to post this q after these incidents but i saw a q refering to this island and i changed my mind because i need very this info,my friend xara{klio i informed you about her ;)} that works at my place needs this information and she is in hurry to get it. I DESIRE ANSWER only for the 2nd main question.i know its not easy to find these info fast but i would appreciate for anyone to help me in the following hours if its possible{?} **the text due to being irrelevant to half part at the q of travel section is going to be removed by me in a while**|||SO COOL SUX is the troll formerly known as GREEK RULEZ. He changed his name.You should acquaint yourself with the BLOCK USER function. It helps you to block trolls from answering your questions or emails, and at the same time, it keeps track of them, when they change their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment