Monday, September 5, 2011

Ricarde of Hollywood Jewelry

I have deleted the Ricarde of Hollywood guide due to what I feel is an unfair attempt to run prices up by a dealer, who shall remain nameless here.
All I am going to say to a potential seller of this jewelry is to warn you to refuse offers from anyone emailing you asking you to end your auction before anyone bids on it. Someone is doing this and then relisting the jewelry on their own website at ridiculously inflated prices, far more than the pieces are worth. Apparently some of the okayers have let this person violate okay rules, and sold him/her the items outside okay after canceling their auctions.
It's a shame I had to do this, but it's unfair what this person has been doing and I refuse to aid them in their identification of this jewelry!!!!
~Snapesflower~

No comments:

Post a Comment