Friday, September 9, 2011

RIKKU X2 Cosplay WIG! MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASE!

Beware of Over Seas Sellers - No return policy, wigs dont fit or look like the listingat all!

Hi, Rikku is one of the most popular girls to Cosplay as! She has a cute and sexy outfit that is pretty easy to make. The hardest part? Is her amazing hair! Most girls can just use extensions and make it themselves, but me...I am naturally black haired and need a full wig. I went on okay and I saw Rikku's Wig! It looked amazing from the picture....only thing....the seller is from Overseas (Hong Kong/China).
I sell Guides that explain how to sport Knockoff purses....and over seas sellers is a big warning that the listing may be bad. But this is for cosplay! I'm not buying a fake L/V!
Anywho I purchase this wig for 80 BUCKS! (60.00 plus 20.00 ship). And I waited a week and I got it. The wig looked pretty nice...until I wore it!!!
This wig fell apart in my hands AND it DO NOT FIT! This wig was made only for that Mannequin in the pic!
I bought a LOT of wigs (I cosplay a lot!). And if you bought a wig, the head is a bit deep so you can incase your whole head in it. This wig I bought from Asia is very shallow. It is almost like a hat...or better yet a doll's wig (Those wigs you buy for doll that you glue on to their head....they are not deep at all)!
I was sooo disappointed. This wig had braids on it...unfortunately, the braids were GLUED onto the head! It cant even last 1 time to try on! The moment I handled it to try to figure outa way to place it on my head....the glue "broke" and the braids went everywhere. Now, its just a super heavy blonde hair doll's wig.
I contact the seller. If you look at his profile, he do have some neg. or mutual feedback with folks that geplain that the wig don't look like the picture or that its just to small. The seller will retaliate and say that the buyer dont know hot to put it on.
I already contact the seller and he said no returns...and that i must not know how to put the wig on my head???
I wish I can give him the Neg he deserves....but lately any negs I give to sellers...they give it right back (okay should change this through some sort of trial....its really unfair)
I hope this guide can help you. I think it would be easier to buy the wig here in the USA and then just make the extra braids through extensions. This is an $80.00 mistake I dont want anyone to go through.
I will try to post pic of my damaged wig on this guide so you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment